Terms and Conditions
The information contained in this website is for general information purposes only.
The information is provided by Connected and while we endeavour to keep the information up to date and correct, we make no representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, about the completeness, accuracy, reliability, suitability or availability with respect to the website or the information, products, services, or related graphics contained on the website for any purpose. Any reliance you place on such information is therefore strictly at your own risk. In no event will we be liable for any loss or damage including without limitation, indirect or consequential loss or damage, or any loss or damage whatsoever arising from loss of data or profits arising out of, or in connection with, the use of this website.
Through this website you are able to link to other websites which are not under the control of Connected. We have no control over the nature, content and availability of those sites. The inclusion of any links does not necessarily imply a recommendation or endorse the views expressed within them. Every effort is made to keep the website up and running smoothly.
However, Connected takes no responsibility for, and will not be liable for, the website being temporarily unavailable due to technical issues beyond our control.
Website usage terms and conditions
The term Connected or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is Connected NI, SERC, Castle Street, Lisburn, BT27 4SU. Our company registration number is NI033199. The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time, this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England, Northern Ireland, Scotland and Wales
Connected provides a programme of knowledge exchange links between academia and industry working with the six regional colleges and three universities in Northern Ireland. Funded by the Department of Economy DfE.
This privacy statement sets out how Connected uses and protects any information provided through the website. Connected is committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected. Connected process all personal data in compliance with the General Data Protection Regulations (GDPR) and the Data Protection Act 2018 for the purpose of providing a service to end user.
Each NI FE College is the Data Controller for their own data, is registered with Information Commissioner Office (ICO) and is responsible under GDPR and Data Protection Act 2018 for the personal data processed by the Colleges.
The main lawful basis for Connected processing your personal data are as follows:
· Processing is necessary for internal record keeping in line with programme funders
· Information may be used to improve products and services
· Information may be used to send out promotional emails detailing information on new events etc.
· Information may also be used to contact you for market research purposes, we may contact you by phone or email addresses that you provided.
Categories of Personal Data
Data captured may include:
· Contact name
· Job Title
· Email address
How do we collect personal data?
We collect personal information through this website when directing users to our programme to outline the services on offer. Personal data will also be collected when applying to the different funding elements of the programme.
Who will have access to my information, or who will it be shared with?
We will share personal information with third parties where required to do so by law, or where a lawful basis exists.
Information will be shared with programme funders DfE, in relation to reporting of programme activity against set targets.
Further information regarding data protection, your Rights and Data Protection Officer details can be found within each of the following links:
· Belfast Metropolitan College (BMC)
· Northern Regional College (NRC)
· North West Regional College (NWRC)
· South Eastern Regional College (SERC)
· Southern Regional College (SRC)
· South West College (SWC)